3-Wheel mobility scooters are very popular, with the biggest advantage being that they have a low turning radius.
Full-size 3-wheel mobility scooters provide good outdoor stability because of their bigger wheel size and heavier frame.
Previous models of three-wheeled scooters were quite heavy and bulky.
However, with advance in technology, compact and lightweight three-wheel scooters are now the norm. In most cases, lightweight metal such as aluminum is used for making these lightweight three-wheel scooters.
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters: Our Top Recommendations
Below are our top recommendations for 3-wheel mobility scooters. Clicking on the "Check Price" button, you will see a full description of each mobility scooter. For a full list of 3-wheel mobility scooters, scroll down.
V8 iLiving Foldable Electric Mobility Scooter
- Weighs just 40 lbs
- Frame built with heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum
- For such a small scooter it has a high weight capacity
- Airline approved
- Comes with a powerful 42V DC battery
- Top Speed: 3.7 mph
- Range: 15 miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 52.7 inches
- Weight: 40 lbs.
E-Wheels EW-36 3-Wheel Scooter
- Comes in 8 different elegant colors
- Has a digital anti-theft alarm
- Covers an impressive 43 miles on a single charge
- Quite fast at 13 mph
- Two rear shock absorbers on the frame
- Top Speed: 13 mph
- Range: 43 miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 50 inches
- Weight: 215 lbs.
Vive Health 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
- Weighs just 77 lbs.
- Can navigate inclines of 9 degrees or less
- Can fold and is easy to transport
- Front mounted basket for storage
- Has a high intensity LED headlight and a horn for safety
- Top Speed: 3.7 mph
- Range: 12.4 miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 2.6 inches
- Weight: 77 lbs.
AFIKIM Afiscooter S 3-Wheel Scooter
- Advanced electronic system with programmable LCD display
- Full round suspension and shock absorbers
- Adjustable orthopedic seat
- Heavy duty battery
- Top Speed: 9.3 mph
- Range: 28 miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 56 inches
- Weight: 234 lbs.
At Electric Wheelchairs USA, we truly love helping our customers make the best choice for their needs whether it is a power chair, mobility scooter, or lift chair.