Shipping & Returns
Please read through our order guide so you know what to expect once your order is placed.
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. The confirmation email also means our system has processed your order and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to the transit team and/or warehouse manager to confirm that the product is ready for immediate packaging and shipping. If the product is out of stock or on backorder, we will reach out to you via telephone and/or e-mail.
- Shipping times vary between 1-3 business days on most orders and your item will be delivered in 3-10 business days after the order has been processed.
- You will receive a shipping email with the tracking number(s) after the manufacturer initiates the shipping process with the carrier. If you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of placing your order, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediately upon delivery, carefully inspect the packaging of your item(s). If there is noticeable damage to the packaging make note of it when signing for delivery, or refuse delivery and it will be sent back to the manufacturer. If there is no or minimal damage to the packaging but you discover damage to the item once you unpackage it, contact us immediately (within 48 hours) and send photos of the damage to email@example.com. We will contact the manufacturer on your behalf to process any applicable claims.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price, minus any applicable shipping and handling and restocking fees, if the following requirements are met: 1) product must be unused, 2) product must be returned using the original packaging, and 3) the product must have all parts, accessories, and paperwork included.
Any item received more than 30 days from the date of purchase will not be accepted.
If the product is damaged or shows signs of use, you may be responsible for the cost to return the product to new and sellable condition.
You must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning your purchase. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a RA number and get instructions on how and where to return your order. Please send a detailed explanation of the reason for your return.
Customized products are not eligible for return. This includes lift chairs with any upgrades or other customization.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If we or the manufacturer cover the cost of return shipping, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- When returning your product, use a trackable shipping carrier or purchase shipping insurance because you are responsible for any damage caused in transit. Additionally, no refund will be issued for products lost by the carrier.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the manufacturer, we will process your refund and a credit will be issued to your original method of payment. Please note that the inspection time can take up to four weeks after it is received by the manufacturer, but it generally takes approximately 7-10 business days.
- Refund amount will be for the total purchase amount minus any applicable shipping/handling costs and the 25% restocking fee.
- If five (5) business days have passed since receiving the return approval email and you have not received a refund, contact your credit card company or bank. Many banks and credit card companies often have additional processing time which may delay receipt of your refund.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Generally, exchanges are only available if the product is defective or damaged when delivered. If you need to exchange a product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 1-800-682-9444.
All returned products will incur a restocking fee of 25% of the original purchase price.
Any order cancelled more than 24 hours after purchase may be subject to the restocking fee (25%), whether the order has shipped or not. If the order has shipped, the customer is also responsible for the return shipping fees.