- Enhanced 5-wheel Although quick, the older 3-wheel models can't match the stability of the 4-wheel models. Whether using the British-designed 5-wheel Quintell™ technology, you may navigate tight corners, hills, slopes, or when mounting or descending curbs with unmatched agility and stability.
- With its self-loading ability and all-new MK2 docking station, the Flyte makes transporting your mobility scooter a breeze. The heavy lifting is eliminated, as loading and unloading are achieved by using the 2 buttons on the wired controller. The heaviest component on the MK2 docking station weighs just 19.6lb.
- Safer management of curbs, especially at angles - The only 5-wheel system with the capacity to climb and descend kerbs at an angle of up to 45° is the Quingo. Additionally, Quingo's revolutionary Kerbmaster inhibits beaching because of its auto-powered propulsion system, which also prevents tilting.
- Automatic electromagnetic parking brakes, easy-grip manual hand brakes, and automatic regenerative braking systems.
- Improved posture and comfort -The Quingo line of mobility scooters is the only one on the market with adaptable footplates and complete ergonomic posture control, providing great comfort throughout even the longest outings.
Customers with taller statures and those who might have joint stiffness can be comfortably accommodated on a portable scooter measuring only 42.2 inches in length thanks to Quingo's feet-forward arrangement.
- Easy view digital dash with battery meter gauge, digital status/fault indicators, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, audible warning horn button, fingertip forward/reverse speed levers, security ignition key.
- Two-tone fold-flat seat with forward/reverse mechanism & quick-release seatbelt.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights/center rear brake warning light.
- Unrivaled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter of comparable length on the market today. This allows for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space, such as small shops and shopping centers.